Grounding Roots Coffee
Rich tonifying herbal coffee alternative !
Deeply grounding earthy roots coffee. With roasted dandelion and chicory roots infused with nourishing superfoods, tonifying superherbs and immunity mushrooms.
- Tonifying Roots: Dandelion root, Chicory root, Beet root
- Immune supportive Medicinal Mushrooms: Reishi, Chaga and Lions Main
- Nourishing superfoods: Maca Root and Lucuma Fruit
- Adaptogenic superherb: Astragalus Root
- Roasted roots extract blend ( Dandelion Root, Chicory Root, Beet Root, Rye & Barley Seed ), Maca root, Lucuma fruit, Reishi, Wild Chaga, Lions Main, Astragalus Root
Instant Herbal Elixir Anywhere
Instant ROOTS Coffee Elixir ready in seconds : just add hot liquid !
Great for your adventurous life on the go : at work, on the road, traveling, ceremonies, holidays, gatherings, camping, hiking etc.
Also amazing in smoothies, dirty chai, energy balls, chocolates, desserts. puddings..
Enjoy a rich Roots Coffee and support your immune system at the same time! Naturally energizing with adaptogenic mushrooms and nourishing superfoods!
GROUNDED Mushroom Roots Coffee is made with:
- Tonifying Roots: Dandelion root, Chicory root, Astragalus Root, Beet root
- Immune supportive medicinal mushrooms: Reishi, Chaga, Lions Main
- Nourishing Superfoods: Maca Root & Lucuma Fruit
Dandelion Root, Chicory Root, Beet Root, Rye & Barley Seed, Maca root, Lucuma fruit, 8:1 Duel Mushroom Extracts: (Reishi Mushroom, Chaga Mushroom, Lions Main Mushroom), Astragalus Root Extract (10:1).
Crafted in Love and Gratitude!
- Roasted roots coffee base is not Certified organic, but IS grown using clean sustainable farming practices.
- Add 1 tsp powder (or more for stronger)
- Add 8 oz Hot Milk of Choice and / or Water
- Add Sweetener to your taste
- Stir, Shake or Blend Until Smooth & Enjoy !
* For an extra creamy rich elixir try adding a tbsp. of: Coconut Oil or Ghee and mix in the blender till frothy
SCOOP ~ STIR ~ SIP !
Share the love !
|Dimensions||10 × 20 × 30 cm|
50g (25 cups, $0.59/cup), 1 lb (227 cups, $0.39/cup), 1 kg (500 cups, $0.37/cup), 6 x 50g (box), 12 x 50g (box)