100% Wild Gathered Chaga Mushroom (Inonotus obliquus)
* (Free of Mycelium or Grain)
Chaga “King Of Medicinal Mushrooms” Qualities:
- Adaptogen (Supports our ability to adapt to stress)
- Immune Tonic
- Super High in Anti oxidant’s
- Abundant in Mineral Content
Flavor of Chaga:
Chaga taste amazing on it’s own, it has a very rich, malty coffee vanilla flavor with no distinct mushroom flavor or bitterness.
How to Use:
- Add 1 tbsp of Nuggets or powder to 1 cup of water and simmer on low 5 to 20 minutes (longer for stronger).
- Get the most out of your Chaga mushroom, make 3 separate extractions with 1 tbsp.
- You can decoct / brew your Chaga until the dark pigment no longer extract’s into the water.
Try Chaga tea as a base for other drinks: chai’s, hot chocolates, smoothies, soups, lattes, cappuccinos
Storage after use:
- Refrigerate, dry or freeze used Chaga in between decoctions.
- When dry: keep tightly sealed and store in cool, dry and dark space.
Our Chaga Quality and Process:
- Dried at low temperatures directly after harvest to preserve all the fungal Medicine and micro nutrients.
- We strive to take great care at every step and recognize this sacred privilege we have to gather and share these precious medicines.
Chaga’s Known Health Benefits:
- Adaptogenic (increases resistance to stress)
- Immune modulation (balances immune system)
- Immune tonic (nourishes/strengthens immune system)
- High antioxidant content
- Nervine (calms/nourishes the nerves; relieves tension)
- Anti stress (promotes peace of mind)
- Anti-Cancer (induces apoptosis- the spontaneous breakdown of cancer cells)
- Blood purifier
- Liver purification and detoxification
- Improves circulation
- Blood sugar balancing
- Anti hyperglycemia
- Anti viral (flu, herpes, HIV, hepatitis)
- Anti parasitic (removes certain types of parasitic worms)
- Cardio protection
- Intestinal protection (good against colitis, gastritis, digestive inflammation)
- Analgesic (removes pain)
- Anodyne (soothes pain
- Can help repair damaged DNA
- Kidney tonic
- Promotes balanced Hormones
- Anti-platelet aggregative effects (disperses clumped red blood cells)
- Anti-lipid peroxidative (protects fats from oxidation or loss of electrons)
- Anti-nociceptive (reduces sensitivity to painful stimuli)
- Lowers harmful LDL (cholesterol)
- Honored as “the king of mushrooms” in Siberian shamanism.
- Vitamins, minerals and other nutrients
- Vitamins- B2 & D2
Major Minerals :
Calcium, cesium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, silicon, rubidium, sulfur
Trace Minerals :
Antimony, copper, boron, zinc, selenium, chromium, germanium, manganese, barium, bismuth
Polysaccharides (betagucans, protein-bound xylogalactoglucans etc.) Polyphenols, sterols, inotodiols, triterpenoildal saponins, melanin, butilin/butulinic acid
Benefits of Medicinal Mushrooms:
Medicinal mushrooms are superfoods for the immune systems offering a diverse range of biological and pharmacological activities. They Contain polysaccharides, like beta-glucans, as well as various other myco-nutrients and antioxidants, including triterpenoids, glycoproteins, flavonoids and ergosterols, they are extremely beneficial for building a natural resistant to diseases, viruses and environmental toxins.
Share the love !